Numbness, Pain, and Tingling 2 years after Butt Augmentation. Any suggestions?

I had a butt Augmentation in March 2014, everything healed fine without complications but I still have numbness, pain, and tingling in my butt when I sit or sleep on my back or sides. The numbness and pain wakes me up out of my sleep its so bad at times. I can't do long drives either. The sensation of numbness and burning is more under the skin. I know nerves take awhile to heal but will this go away soon?

Pain and Numbness

Hello and thank you for sharing your concerns. At two years, you should have been fully healed. Unfortunately that means you will not see an improvement with your pain or numbness. I suggest following up with your surgeon or seek consultation with a board-certified surgeon who can possibly suggest procedures and treatments you to reduce your discomfort. I wish you the best of luck!

Numbness, pain and tingling post buttock augmentation

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately in my opinion at two years you probably have reached the point where this is not going to improve. You should return to your plastic surgeon for evaluation and to determine what the next step would be. You may consider the removal of the implants and try fat grafting to the buttocks. I know this is not the answer you were hoping for, but it is my opinion you have reached the maximal improvement.