Is my nose tip too high, indent and open roof deformity?

Had Septorhinoplasty in April . There appears to be: - a ball on tip, which is lifted up too high, rotation too high - a indent above the ball - a inverted triangle only on this side, feels like the bones have not joint as there is a gap Surgeon said wait a year as bone might join back together but I am concerned as reading about open roof deformity's seems this is not the case. I am trying to work out if I am being picky or I am right (as I know you can never have perfection with rhinoplasty).

Rhinoplasty post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Thank you for your question. You are still too early in your recovery to judge your results. Please remain patient and follow recovery instructions until the 12 month post op mark. Also discuss with your board certified facial plastic surgeon. Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Tip Too High, Open Roof Deformity

When you posted this question yesterday I addressed most of you questions. I suggest you wait another 4-5 months then discuss your concerns with your surgeon. If you're not satisfied with his response consult with a revision specialist for a second opinion.

Rhino result

Thank you for the photos and the question and it is too early to judge your final result.  So I would try to be patient and follow up with your surgeon with your concerns and wait that year.
Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD