HELP. Is my nose ok? Rinofiller or rhynoplastic? (photo)

In the first two pics is my nose before and after having teosyal injection done one month ago (hope it lasts. Will it?). In the last pictures is my nose AFTER the rinofiller a month later. What do you think? I would like to hear your HONEST opinion from an esthetic point of view. Do you think my nose looks ok with this methods? Or you think I really need a rhynoplastic? Please help me

Rhinoplasty or filler?

Rhinoplasty all the way. Your nose is large already, no reason to make it bigger with a filler; Moreover, you need to have your nasal tip deprojected (sticking out too much); this can only be done with a rhinoplasty.