Nose is lopsided/deformed with hanging columella, can a tip rhinoplasty fix my nose or would I need a full revision? (photos)

I had a rhinoplasty back in 98 and I have never been very happy with it. The older I get the worse it looks and I feel like I look like a witch when I smile. I have been thinking about a lip lift as well but worried it will further distort my nostrils.

REVISION RHINOPLASTY CANDIDATE

Dear Littlefluffyclouds, You will need a full revision rhinoplasty to address your asymmetric tip and hanging columella not just a tip-plasty. Each portion of the nose needs to addressed in order to provide a natural looking result in the end. Seek some consultations with some experts in the field, review the surgeons before and after photographs to ensure natural looking noses and then make an informed decision. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Revision Tip Rhinoplasty

With your severe tip asymmetry and hanging columella  I strongly encourage you to consult with a revision specialist so you can restore a natural non-surgical appearance. You can consider a lip lift at the same time.

Revision rhinoplasty for multiple issues.

your tip asymmetry, hanging columella, etc. can be much improved with a revision rhinoplasty if done by a very experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeon. Look at before and after pictures of the surgeons revision work and pick one who is noses you like that are natural