Can a nose job help? (Photos)

I do not like the overall look pf my nose. Can surgery help? Thanks

Rhinplasty

Yes. I would schedule a consultation with a plastic surgeon.  I think your tip and base would be the focus of the work needed.  A computer morphing tool will help you communicate with your plastic surgeon to make sure he or she understands to what degree are you trying to change your nose.  Best Wishes!!

Yes

Yes, a rhinoplasty can help improve the shape of your nose. I would recommend a consult with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. Ask to see imaging so you and your surgeon are on the same page, and to ensure your goals are realistic. Best of luck.

Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)

Rhinoplasty can reduce or increase the size of your nose, change the shape of the tip or the bridge, narrow the span of the nostrils, or change the angle between your nose and your upper lip. It may also correct a birth defect or injury, or help relieve some breathing problems.

Rhinoplasty can enhance your appearance and your self-confidence, but it won’t necessarily change your looks to match your ideal, or cause other people to treat you differently. Before you decide to have surgery, think carefully about your expectations and discuss them with your surgeon.

The best candidates for rhinoplasty are people who are looking for improvement, not perfection, in the way they look. If you’re physically healthy, psychologically stable, and realistic in your expectations, you may be a good candidate.

Rhinoplasty can be performed to meet aesthetic goals or for reconstructive purposes-to correct birth defects or breathing problems.

Schedule a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

-Frederick G. Weniger, MD, FACS, MBA

What to change with a rhinoplasty

Rhinoplasty is all about a healthy conversation between you and your board certified plastic surgeon. There are many ways to change things including the nasal tip, the hump and the width of the nose but it really depends on what YOU want to change and your surgeon can help show you HOW she or he can help achieve those results. Best, MMT

Nosejob

Through a rhinoplasty it is possible to make changes to different parts of your nose. To improve your nose  should have osteotomies to improve the nasal bridge and bones. Also you should get a better definition to your nasal tip by reshaping the cartilages that form that area. The alar-plasty is indicated in your case but you must keep in mind you will have an external scar that might be visible.

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Rhinoplasty candidate

A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish narrowing the  wide nose. Osteotomies placed in the bridge line can accomplish narrowing wide nasal bones. The dorsal hump can be shaved down which is composed of both bone and cartilage. Wide nostrils are narrowed with an alar-plasty. Thick skin will be a significant impediment to seeing a very refined result in the tip of the nose. For many examples  and more information, please see the link and the video below

Nose surgery help?

You should consider alar base reduction which can be done in the office and be very affordable and avoid costs of going into operating room.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Can surgery help to improve my nose.

Surgery can help improve the contour and shape of the nose. The most important aspects are seeking a qualified surgeon, express exactly what your concerns are and then let the surgeon formulate a plan. Lastly patience as it takes about a year to see the final shape of the nose. 

M. Azhar Ali, MD, FACS
Bloomfield Hills Plastic Surgeon

Closed Rhinoplasty

If you are unhappy with your nose, I recommend seeking a consultation with the Dr. of your choice. You would benefit greatly from a minimally invasive surgical procedure requiring little to no downtime, no visible incisions or scars, no packing, and no pain. You would achieve a great, natural looking result. Please make sure you consult with someone who has years of experience in facial cosmetic surgeries.

best of luck!

H. George Brennan, MD, FACS
Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon