Is it normal sweling on nose bridge 6 weeks post rhinoplasty? (photo)

I have had a revision rhinoplasty 6 weeks ago, the goal was to make the nose narrower and lowering the nasal bridge. Osteotomies has been performed and the tip of my nose looks very good but i'm concerned with the wide of the nasal bones. I Heard that most of the sweling would go away within the first month in the bridge but my bridge seems too wide. When i touch the side of the bony it sinks (1,5 milimeters approximatively) What do you think of this situation ?

Revision rhinoplasty

At 6 weeks, you still have swelling.  It may take up to a year for all the swelling to subside.  So, be patient, time will heal.  Also, continue to follow up with your surgeon and discuss your concerns. 

Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon