Is it normal to feel stiffness in my lips five days after Juvederm?

My journey to getting plumper lips was not an easy one. Had to keep going to get it dissolved because lumps formed. I went again last Friday, and the doctor used a different method to inject the juvederm (under my skin). My lips looked and felt great, but two days after, I saw my boyfriend, and we kissed a lot. Now my lips feel stiff and when I touch the bottom lip you can feel the product, it feels unnatural, you can feel a tiny bubble, is this normal? Will it go away?

Juvederm and Lumps

It may be the product hasn't settled in.  I would see if over the next week you will have a better result.  If you are unhappy you can have it reversed with Vitrase.  Best, Dr. Green

Lip Augmentation with Fillers or Lip Implant or Fat -- Go Slow, Use Cannulas

Cannulas limit complications.  Lips will feel swollen and lumpy for up to two weeks.     Best, Dr. Emer.