Non surgical treatment for deep fibrosis?

After radiesse injections (mandibular and cheekbone area) and later a mid face lift and cheek implant removal, I have what appears to be deep scar tissue, and noticed that it made my smile a bit crooked. My surgeon confirmed it's probably from scar tissue formation. A year after I have had any surgery/ radiesse done, it's still there. I have had some luck with kenalog, are there any other nonsurgical treatments I could consider ? Will Micro-needling or vascular laser help ? Thank You

Scarring of cheek after implant removal and Radiesse

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Please provide us a photograph of your concern as the severity of the deformity will define what procedure is the best option for you.