New to the LA area ( Westside) looking for a doctor who has a solid reputation with hair transplants, anyone care to share?

I'm looking for someone most likely with experience with ARTAS as that's the route I'm thinking of going, definitely not the strip.

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Looking for a doctor in LA

I am the patent holder inventor for the FUE robot and am the person who pioneered the FUE procedure introducing it to the world through medical meeting presentations and medical publications. As I am in LA, it would be work visiting us. 

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

There are only a few doctors in the LA area with the ARTAS robot. It is relatively easy to find who by searching the website.

There are only a few doctors in the LA area with the ARTAS robot.  It is relatively easy to find who by searching the ARTAS website.  We are one of clinics.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon