Muscle repair from tummy tuck?

Urgent please help. I am having muscle repair sutures removed due to complications. Once muscle have been released will the pop belly be painful due to there is not enough skin. Or will the skin adjust. Please help surgey is soon. Will it hurt more?

Skin Will Adjust

Without knowing the specifics of your case, it's difficult to give a definitive answer. That being said, because skin is able to stretch significantly in pregnancy without undue pain, I suspect that you will be fine after suture removal.

Muscle repair from tummy tuck

Sorry you are having issues with your tummy tuck. Not knowing your exact history, it is really difficult to give you specific information. I can tell you that once the sutures are removed from your muscle, your skin should stretch over the muscle and shouldn't cause you much discomfort. I am unsure what "complications" will result in having to take out these muscle sutures. Good luck!

Mehdi K. Mazaheri, MD

Questions for your treating physician

You are asking questions that should be geared toward your surgeon.  Please direct them towards him or her since this will provide the most accurate answer.  Good luck with your procedure.  

Justin Yovino, MD, FACS