Mild constricted, Tight tissue breast. Freaked out! Any suggestions?

My breast have small distance between crease and nipple also tight breast tissue. My concern is mainly that if my surgeon does radial scoring I would get double bubble. 2 surgeons didn't mention this in my consultations. My 3rd consultation was with a reconstructive surgeon. I want a crease incision with implants. I want to see how they drop naturally first. Is that a good idea? Or should I continue with my surgeon's plan ? Nipple incision and radial scoring.

Nipple incision and radial scoring

Without pictures or an exam its hard to say what you need.  If in doubt still then seek some other in person Consultations with Board Certified plastic surgeons who perform a lot of breast surgeries.  Best of luck to you!!

Nipple Incision Unnecessary

Hello,As was previously stated, you don't have to have a nipple incision or radial scoring. Go visit a few more ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeons that specialize in breast surgery.Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Questioning operative plan for breast surgery

What you need to do is provide us a photograph of your breasts as your description is not specific enough to provide you an accurate advice.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Constricted breast Tissue Correction

Thank you for your question. It won't be possible to give you personalized advice without an exam but if the Plastic Surgeons who met with you are suggesting radial scoring for constricted tissue in the lower poles then they do not feel that the implants alone will be able to stretch out and improve the breast contour. A combination of constriction release and placement of implants is usually helpful. I recommend that you carefully select board certified, experienced plastic Surgeons and then trust their recommendations for you as they will want to ensure that you have the best possible outcome and do not end up disappointed with your results.
All the best

Without photos and an examination, it is difficult to say exactly what would be best. Many women with tight constricted breasts do require radial scoring to release the breast. If you have questions, please go back and discuss them with the surgeon you choose.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Constricted Breast

Without the benefit of pictures, it is difficult to completely answer your question.  However, radial scoring of the lower half of the breast is the treatment to avoid a double-bubble in a constricted breast.  It can be done from either an inframammary incision or through the areola.  I agree with your surgeon's plan.

Barry M. Schwartz, MD
Weston Plastic Surgeon