What method to use for a fresher younger look? (photos)

I am 39 and suggested by a doctor to use PDO thread lift. I want to rejuvenate and look fresher with less wrinkles but to be as natural as possible. what do you suggest for me?

PDO Thread Lift- Mini Face Lift

PDO thread lift is a natural painless result, non-invasive lunchtime procedure! The answer to loose & sagging skin for the face, neck/jowl area! The Thread lift or mini facelift restores a fresher beautiful and healthy young V shape face you are looking for! The thread lift last up 1-5 years and has 0 downtime invovled. The PDO threads are safe and absorbable. I hope this helps you on your journey!:)

The Woodlands Family Physician

Anti Aging with Thread Lifts

You look like a great candidate for a thread lift. This procedure lifts all regions of the facial features you are experiencing wrinkles in. Please seek an expert cosmetic surgeon who specializes in advanced thread lifts. Best, Dr. Berger

Andre Berger, MD
Beverly Hills Physician