Lyft injected in the wrong place?

Hi, I had Lyft injections last week because my plastic surgeon said my face looked droopy. Mind you, I'm only 21... She injected half a cc on each side. On one side, however, the bump (injected part) is RIGHT under my eyeball and not cheek... Is this normal or of concern? And both sides are a bit sore 6 days post-op... And.... will the bump dissolve over time?

Not happy with Lyft injections

I would wait about 2 weeks for the final outcome of the filler. If not happy, discuss with your doctor. I can always be dissolved with hyaluronidase. Soreness usually is short lived, and 6 days is a bit long but not of concern.

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Without that photograph it is hard to be very specific about recommendations.  Generally there will be swelling after a Lyft treatment.  This may last a couple of days but longer if there was brushing.  Lumps, bumps, ridges or highlights are not acceptable.  They are not necessarily going away.  I Love Restylane for the lower eyelid which can form bumps but I do not recommend Lyft for this area because it is too prone to these issues in this location.  Unlike the smooth fillers, this bumps will not work their way out on their own.  These can be there for years of nothing is done.  See your injector and have this adjusted.  It can be done without injecting if this person knows what they are doing.  If not, you will need to find an experienced injector to adjust the product.

Bumpy after Injections--Reverse with Hyaluronidase

This is tough to answer without pictures. It may be swelling, which can last 1-2 weeks and it may be some filler that was placed superficially and had some diffuse migration. You can apply firm pressure between two fingers for a few days, 5 mins a time, which can help decrease swelling and even out the lumps. If you're unhappy with your final results, it can also be reversed with hyaluronidase and a different technique can be used next time. Best, Dr. Emer