How long can I wear the garment after breast reduction?

I had breast reduction in 25th August my doctor asked me to wear garment specialty I had lipo too for my arms, isn't this garment gonna make pressure on my breast and my effect how the gonna look and the size ???

Congratulations on having undergone breast reduction procedure; this operation tends to be one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform. Only your surgeon will be your guide when it comes to the removal of postoperative garments and/or other postoperative instructions.   Protocols will vary from one practice to another.   Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.