How long would I have to wear braces to fix my crossbite and front lateral incision? (Photos)

To fix my crossbite and front lateral incision

How Long in Braces?

Using Fastbraces your case could be finished in as little as 20 weeks. Not every doctor uses Fastbraces but it is the fastest orthodontic appliance on the market today. Good luck!

Quick Orthodontics

Your teeth can be corrected in their correct position using clear aligners. Typically we have treated cases very similar to yours in between 11-13 months of treatment; However please consider that a proper evaluation would need to be made first. I am sure your final results will be excellent.All the best,

Navid Zamani, DMD
Los Angeles Dentist