How long to wait after buccal fat pad removal to get microdermabrasion on cheeks and Botox on jaw?!

I recently had buccal fat removal, and I wanted to know how many weeks I have to wait to get microdermabrasion done on my cheeks to clear up acne scarring, and Botox on my jaw to reduce the muscle.

How long to wait after buccal fat pad removal to get microdermabrasion #bucalfatremoval #chubbycheeks

in my practice, patients that undergo buccal fat removal are allowed to undergo ancillary facial procedures like facials, microdermabrasion, etc., 1 week after the procedure once most of the initial swelling has resolved.
Patients with questions about when OK to do X, Y or Z procedure after buccal fat removal, must ask the plastic surgeon that performed the operation when OK to do so.