How long does swelling last after in office revision rhinoplasty?

I had an in office revision rhinoplasty under local anesthesia with rasping done to both sides of the bridge and an ear cartilage graft placed in one side of my nostrils. How long does it take to see full results from this?

Revision Rhinoplasty Swelling

Dear vca182, I would speak with your surgeon as he/she knows best where you are in the recovery phase and the exact techniques that were used during your revision procedure. Generally speaking the majority of swelling from rhinoplasty surgery dissipates in the first few months. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.