Can I make my lips more slimmer and even? (photos)

I have very small and fat lips. My smile is ruined by them. Is there any way of making them thinner and look wider - just like the model's lips. I am willing to travel to the doctor with the best answer. Are results permanent, and is there a software that shows me results. On pressing my lips together, I get a similar look to my goal.

Lip reduction

Lip reduction is all about a healthy conversation between patients and their surgeons. I would recommend finding a plastic surgeon that really listens and tries to understand what your goals are for a natural look especially based on your current shape and size of lips. Lip reduction is a satisfying procedure for patients who feel like their lips are too big. Best of luck! MMT

Lips

The best recommendation is to have an in-person evaluation and consultation with a board certified specialist who can assist you with achieving the results you seek. 3-dimensional computer imaging can help you visualize what you may look like afterwards and serve as an important communication tool with your surgeon.

Kimberly Lee, MD

Thinner Lips

An in person evaluation is probably the only way to know for sure but I am not aware of any procedure that can make your lips thinner.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Thank you for your question but without a series of photographs it is difficult to offer treatment advice on enhancing your lip appearance.  See a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to describe your goal desires.  They should be able to tell you if your results are attainable.