Liposuction results 3.5 weeks post- so confusing. Was smaller pre op! What's going on? Pre op: 35, 115 lbs, 5,4"

I just got my implants and lipo of abdomen and flanks. My implants are healing amazing. It's like they are meant to be in my body. It's wild! Lipo however I'm nervous about. I looked better before.I'm petite lean& toned my problem areas needed some professional help-doctor removed all he could- I live in my garment kinda, when I remove it I'm so confused-some hard areas (could be my core muscles?!) , some skin is squishy (fat?!!), my body looks not good. My torso doesn't look as young as it did.

Liposuction - larger after 3 weeks!

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.
  • Without photos, one can't give you specific advice but this is true -
  • EVERYONE worries that they look worse in the weeks after liposuction.
  • You are swollen and you truly can't begin to judge your result until 6 full weeks and you will see continuing changes for at least six months as things heal and improve.
  • I suggest you see your plastic surgeon for reassurance as you wait to see your findal result.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Post Liposuction Irregularities, Swelling -- Try Massage, Velashape or Venus Legacy With Your Compression

It takes weeks to see the results of liposuction and swelling can last for months. Massage, RF treatments, Venus Legacy and hyperbaric oxygen will drastically reduce swelling. I suggest consulting with your physician if you have concerns, and continue to follow his or her post op protocol. Best, Dr. Emer

Lipo result

Thank you for the question but you are still to early post op to judge your final result but express your concerns to your surgeon
Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD