I got my Liposuction of my lower abdomen done about 6 hours ago, how often should I change the pads? (photos)

when could i start wearing my steel-boned corset again for training? (:

Post-op Liposuction

Hello gingerpop and congratulations on your surgery! Your surgeon should be able to answer your question. Surgeons have their own set of instructions for pre/post-operations. I suggest following closely to those instructions. I wish you the best of luck!

Aftercare for Liposuction

Thank you for your question.  I would suggest that you ask your surgeon as every surgeon has their own protocol for post op instructions for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is also the most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time.  Make sure to follow up with your surgeon for routine follow up visits as well.

Dr. Hisham Seify

Hisham Seify, MD, PhD, FACS

Aftercare for Awesome Results--Massage, Hyperbaric Oxygen, Venus Legacy/Exilis, Cellutone/Z Wave

I would consult the practitioner who did your procedure. For aftercare after liposuction, I always suggest adding  lymphatic massage, hyperbaric oxygen, compression, and radiofrequency treatments like Exilis and Venus legacy in order to reduce swelling and improve results. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon