Lipo-Upper/Lower abdomen,Flanks, Bra Roll and Lower back with Breast Aug - Silicone,Unders. Expected downtime/compression?

I have put my deposit down for my surgery and I am so excited but still have a few questions. I know to discuss this with my PS but I also want to get more feedback. I booked my surgery for beginning of January because December is a busy month for me: holidays,parties and finals. I really want to do this Mid-December the latest though. If I'm post op 1 week, and keep my compression on under, will I be ok to still attend holiday parties? How long can I sit for? Will my boobs look too high?

Downtime

With the amount of surgery you are having at one time, I would strongly advise that you do not plan any activities such as parties for at least 10 days to 2 weeks after the procedure.  You're investing a significant amount of time and money and do not want to do something that would negatively affect your results.  With December being a busy month for you, I would avoid it altogether.

Weston Plastic Surgeon

Recovery from lipo and breast aug.

Thanks for your questions but this is something that depends on the experience of your surgeon and needs to be discussed with him/her.  Remember that breast augmentation requires limiting your activity while your capsule is forming over the first six weeks and IMO the more active you are the greater the risk of capsule contracture.  Get your surgeon's advice and be cautious but enjoy your results. Jon A Perlman MD FACS  Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery  Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016  Beverly Hills, Ca 

Jon A. Perlman, MD