Lip lift and Rhinoplasty? (photos)

I am interested in getting a rhinoplasty to correct a jump I have on my nose aswell as make it look less bulbous and correct the drooping columella, but I was thinking when my columella gets corrected the space between my nose and upper lip would be too large. Which procedure should I get done first?

Rhinoplasty procedure first

A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish  refining and narrowing the bulbous nasal tip, reducing the hanging columella, narrowing the bridge line and shaving down the dorsal hump.  Perform the rhinoplasty first before any upper lip surgery For more information many examples, please see the before and after rhinoplasty photo Gallery link below

Lip lift with rhinoplasty?

lip lift is usually an procedure for aged persons who have lost significant volume in their upper lip, giving the lip an elongated appearance and covering up their teeth. Your upper lip looks very youthful and full. It would be interesting to look at a photo of you with your mouth open an relaxed. Females should have a small amount of tooth show. 

Lily Lee, MD
Pasadena Plastic Surgeon

No lip lift

Surgery to enhance the nose is common. Surgery to lift the lips are a lot lot lot less common. I would recommend discussing your goals with your surgeon or surgeons.  It is good to have your goals in mind and to listen to their recommendations. Most people want to look better with surgery, but also to have a normal appearance (not look like they have had surgery). You can always have the nose enhanced and wait for any other procedure. I would consider that a safe and conservative approach.

George Orloff, MD, FACS
Burbank Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Based on the information you shared it sounds like you are an excellent candidate for Rhinoplasty surgery.  Better photos are needed to determine exactly what would be recommended.  Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for an in person exam to discuss your options and expectations.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Closed rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD