Is it possible to have a lip lift & correct a gummy smile, or do they work against each other? 19, female (Photos)

Whenever I'm laughing or smiling freely I have a gummy smile and I've always hated how I look when I laugh or smile because of it. But I also have a very long philtrum (about 15mm) and I wanted to get a lip lift eventually. Do procedures for gummy smile lower the lip? Is it possible to get both a lip lift and a reduced gummy smile while looking natural (I don't mean at the same time!)? I don't want my gums to be completely invisible when I laugh or smile, just less extreme and look natural.

Your situation is difficult to evaluate from the limited area of photos, but your question perceptive.  Your gummy smile may result from a vertically long maxilla, again, impossible to determine from submitted photos.  If this is the case, and you have the maxilla vertically shortened by orthognathic procedure, the upper lip will drop to correct gummy smile.  A 15mm long philtrum in and of itself is not an indication for any aesthetic procedure.  Lip lift can increase upper lip vermilion show and volume, can vertically shorten the upper lip, and can increase visibility of your upper central dentition.  The last of these is counterproductive for you now.  If you want more fullness of your upper lip and perhaps less gingival (gum) show when you smile, but don't want or need orthognathic surgery now, consider upper lip filler (Restlyane, Juvederm, Belotero, etc.).  Consult with a talented aesthetic surgeon in your area.