How can I lengthen my nose during revision rhinoplasty? (photos)

I recently had a revision rhinoplasty to lengthen my nose using rib cartilage. It still looks upturned though. What are my options for lengthening the rest of the way so that it looks more like the morph?

Rhino revision

I have a feeling that you don't like you nasal tip because your alar rim is slightly retracted; in fact, your nasolabial angle or tip of your angle is close to ideal currently; on your desired tip position, you have in fact brought down your alar rim; the desired nasolabial angle is actually not desirable for a girl; try bringing you alar rim down only first; fix for lengthening nose is an anterior septal extension graft; the fix for alar rim retraction is an alar rim contour graft.

Lengthening Nose after Revision Rhinoplasty

You can lengthen the nose using a septal extension graft but you don't mention when you had your previous surgery and what was done at that time. Allow adequate time for complate healing before evaluating your result and considering additional grafting. 

How can I lengthen my nose during revision rhinoplasty?

Grafts will need to be placed throughout the lower tip region. You should also supply quality photos of the nose before any surgery was done.

Curtis Perry, MD
Downey Facial Plastic Surgeon

Septal extension graft to lengthen nose

Septal extension graft to lengthen nose will give you the additional length u want. See a very experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeon for this.