Laser for sun damage on scalp (I'm bald/shaved)? (Photos)

Hello; this august I serverly damaged my sculp with a sunburn: i now ave a) teleangectasia + 'red spots' on the forehead (see pictures) b) hyperpigmentation c) Thickening of the skin d) Skin sensitivity (it looks like the skin, in that area, is proner to zits). My question is; there's a laser treatment (using more than 1 tecnique/machine) that would help 'substantially' to fix all those issues:? Teleangectasia, red spots on forehead, Skin Thickening, Hyper-pigmentation and skin sensitivity?

Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care; Vascular Lasers For Veins

Vascular lasers can be used for the blood vessels but for the majority of the damage fractional lasers, peels, and skin care can be used. I suggest seeing an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.