Looking for an LA doctor who can place filler in my sunken forehead. Any suggestions? (photos)

I'm a sinker, not a wrinkler. I'm losing volume in my forehead which is causing my brows to droop and wrinkles. It seems every time I talk to a doctor about this, no one seems to understand what I'm wanting and I'm given Botox which is only making the problem worse through muscle atrophy. I've scoured the Internet and have stumbled upon doctors in Asia who do exactly what I'm wanting (photos) but I live in LA. Any doctors out there familiar with this area of injection.
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

No doctor answers yet