What kind of x-ray will show me my facial fat and muscle?

im trying to figure out whether the bulkiness in my lower face is muscle, skin or fat so that my plastic surgeon will be able to better understand what type of volume I have in my face what kind of x ray would this be? would it be a MRI?

No doctor answers yet