What kind of jaw surgery should I get? (Photo)

I have had braces for about 1.5 yrs to correct my bite but right now I hate how undefined my jawline is. Also, my lips are still protruding which I was hoping that getting braces would correct. What kind of jaw surgery would you doctors recommend? Would I need to get chin implants as well in order to achieve a more defined look?

Chin and jawline

your situation is quite common. Many orthodontistsfocus only on the bite rather than coordinate the bite with the facial balance. I see a large amount of this practice and do a large number of masking procedures to augment the entire jawline. This needs a genioplasty as well as slight augmentation of the jawline to define and contour. Chin implants won't ideally alter the lip balance. 

Vancouver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon