Will I get my natural hyaluronic acid back if it dissolved or is there more juvederm?

In February I had 0.2 cc of juvederm injected near my nose alar to align my nostril to the other. dissolved it with hyaluronidase 3 times. The first time idk how many units. The 2nd time I had 50 units of hyaluronidase injected. The 3rd 10 units. I had the 50 injected near, but not exactly where it was injected. I feel a dent. I know some of the juvederm is gone but my nose is still not back to normal. Will I get my natural hyaluronic acid back if it dissolved or is there more juvederm. Help.

Hyaluronidase and Filler Injections to Reverse

Injectable hyaluronidase cannot remove your natural HA, it has a completely different pH than native skin. Best, Dr. Emer

Juvederm and Vitrase

Thank you for your question.  Sorry to hear that you are having some concerns about your postprocedure appearance.  I would advise you to see your injector for an in-person reevaluation and review of your before and after photographs in order to fully address your concerns and to determine the best course of action.  Best wishes!

Juvederm and Nose

Juvederm is an excellent filler but proper product placement is essential.  If you feel that too much was dissolved you should consult an expert to replace it.  Best, Dr. Green