How do I get my jawline fixed? (photos)

CoolMini? Kybella? Or surgery? I want my jawline to be more defined, I want my face look slimmer! I think Kylie jenner has also anything done with the same result I want to achieve!

Botox & Fillers

Based on your photo, you don't appear to have any excess fat in your under chin area so I don't think Kybella is the right procedure for you. I would advise you to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to discuss how Botox and fillers could be used to re-contour your lower face to give it more of the definition that you desire. Hope this helps. 

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Fillers and Neurotoxins

It doesn't appear that you have alot of fat in the neck to be a candidate for Kybella. What I find most effective in patients such as yourself is to use a combination of fillers(Juvederm and Restylane) and Neurotoxin(Botox or Dysport) to help contour the jawline. The effect with fillers is immediate and quite gratifying. 

Michael T. Somenek, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Treatments to improve jawline definition

Thank you for your question angeltrash. Kybella is the first and thus far only FDA approved non-surgical injectable treatment for the double chin. There are a number of treatments that can help contour the face and provide a more youthful and feminine appearance. These include Voluma to enhance the upper cheek, Botox in the masseter to slim the lower face, Botox Nefertiti lift to relax the muscle that pulls down on the jawline, skin tightening treatments such as Ultherapy and SkinTyte, Kybella to permanently remove the fat under the chin, and Cool Sculpting to further address the double chin. I have found that a combination approach works best. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations.  Good luck!

Alex Eshaghian, MD, PhD
Encino Physician

I would consider Botox for masseter hypertrophy and Voluma or Radiesse for chin augmentation

Thank you for your question and photos.  Based on the photos you submitted, neither the CoolMini or Kybella would be helpful for you because those treatments address excess submental fat (otherwise known as a "double chin") which you don't actually have. Based on the photos you provided, it appears as though you have slight enlargement of the masseter muscles, the muscles that facilitate chewing.  When enlarged, these muscles create more of a square appearance of the jawline. 12-20 units of Botox per side can help to gently soften these muscles and create more of a narrow jawline.  Adding a filler such as Voluma or Radiesse into the chin area can also help to create more definition, leading to the appearance of a slimmer and more defined jawline.

I hope this answer is helpful! Best of luck.

Tracy Leong, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

To
get a heart-shaped face, you could add Voluma to your cheekbones and
chin, plus use Botox to slim your masseter. Please see an expert.
Best, Dr. Emer

Jawline

Hi there, I would suggest adding a filler like Voluma to your jaw to make the tip of it more defined, like you can see in Kylie's picture, and also doing botox in your cheeks to slim them. That will give you the defined jaw you're looking for. Probably 1 syringe of Voluma ($799 at my practice) and 30 units of Botox per side to slim the jaw.

Justin Harper, MD
Columbus Physician

How do I get my jawline fixed?

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photograph. As you have little adipose tissue or skin laxity along your neck neither cool mini, kybella, nor surgery will define your jawline.  Depending on your goal appearance, a combination of botox to slim your jaw muscles and well place dermal fillers to accentuate your jaw will help you achieve a more defined appearance.  Hope this helps.

Jawline contouring

Kybella is a great treatment for contouring the lower face BUT only in those patients with submental fullness (excess fat below the chin). I do not think you would benefit from Kybella injection as submental fat does not seem to be your issue based on your photos. I would, however, consider other injectable treatments such as Botox and fillers to contour your face and jawline. Botox injection into the masseters will slim your lower face while filler (Voluma, Radiesse, or Restylane Lyft) into the midface and chin will complement the Botox in helping you achieve a more oval (rather than square) face.

Slimming down the face.

Thank you for your photos. I don't think you need Kybella or Coolsculpting to slim and define your jawline. Both take several treatments and have a higher cost and you may not get the shape change you are looking for. You may want to consider using Botox injections to reduce the size of your masseter muscles at the back of your jaw - this will give you that "v-line" shape to your jaw. Another consideration is to add some filler to build your chin to a finer point, this will help accentuate the lines and angles of your jaw so your face is more "V" rather than "U." It is best to have an in-person examination to come up with the most effective treatment plan. Hope this helps!
Johnson C. Lee MD
Plastic Surgery

Johnson C. Lee, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Botox to Define

Hello and thank for your question.  I would recommend Botox injections into the front/lower portion of the Masseter muscles, which are located at each side of your jawbone (mandible).  I don't think that you need Kybella or CoolMini as your concern seems to be more muscular than fat.  A small amount of Botox or Dysport injected into the precise location of that muscle will do wonders!  Good luck!

Ryan Marshall, DO
Missoula Plastic Surgeon