Jaw smaller on one side due to tooth loss. Any suggestions?

I have two missing teeth in the back, on one side, which have been missing for years now. It looks like my jaw is noticeably smaller on that side now. Is there anything I can do to reverse that loss, such as an implant & bone graft?

Jaw size

Missing teeth allow the cheek and the supporting muscles of the face to cause dropping and creating a "sunken" look. This can be eliminated by replacing the missing teeth. A good alternative to missing teeth replacement is dental implants; where necessary bone grafting may be needed to gain more width  in the area of the missing tooth. Replacement of the missing teeth is a good step in restoring not just the teeth but the facial character and form.All the best,

Los Angeles Dentist