My issue is my nose and my cheeks and eye brows. Any suggestions? (photos)

My nose - I have a hard time breathing especially in the cold season. I have this discomfort of having to breath in the air that at times I get extremely light headed. For my cheeks I need a cheek augmentation I see that its disproportionate and I need it evenly balance From my eye brows I have an even eye level. I see that part of my brow is up and the other in down as if I had a partial stroke. But I did not suffer from a stroke but I just want to even out my bros

Nose cheek and eyebrows issues

Dear Dan, A very minimal asymmetry of your eyebrows can be observed, this can be corrected by Endoscopic or direct brow lift on the left side. Your left cheek is flatter than on the right, if you love your right cheek then I agree with the left cheek augmentation by lipo transfer. Your nose has crooked board  bridge with big tip and flaring alar. Your nasal blockage is most likely caused by nasal septal deviation and/or congested turbinates. 
Refinement SeptoRhinoplasty will address your nose both functional and aesthetically.

Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty to straighten the nose and functional surgery to improve airflow

There are many reasons patients are unable to breathe out of  their nose  such as a deviated septum, turbinate hypertrophy, valve collapse, allergies and chronic sinusitis. Medical management should be attempted first, and if that is failed, consideration for surgical management can be entertained to improve airflow dynamics through the nose. A septoplasty is performed when there is a deviated septum on the inside of the nose. A rhinoplasty is performed for cosmetic purposes to straighten the external appearance of the nose for cosmetic purposes. Functional surgery and cosmetic surgery can both be performed at the same time under one anesthetic. For many examples  and more information, please see the link and the video below

Septoplasty or Septorhinoplasty Candidate

Dear Dan, An examination during consultation will enable the surgeon to give you a proper diagnosis of your breathing issues. Deviation of the septum and turbinate hypertrophy may be a cause of your breathing complications and these may be addressed during a septoplasty procedure. If you are looking for a combined procedure where the surgeon addresses both function and aesthetics then this is a combination procedure called septorhinoplasty. A consultation would be needed to further evaluate your other concerns listed above. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD