I had an IPL performed by an affluent dermatogist several years ago and I have areas of deep scar tissue.

I only had a few spots and she did more than I asked for and was v aggressive, to the point where I have deep pockets of fibrosis. Are there any options, i.e. injections, dermapen creams? Do you think it was my skin type reaction, or the settings? She is in Beverly Hills.

IPL results

Thank you for your question spawoman. IPL is a great treatment for facial rejuvenation. It is difficult to make an assessment without a formal consultation. I would want to look at before and after photographs as well as the settings used. Treatment options are available depending on the details. Did you return to the doctor to address your concerns? If not that would be my first recommendation.

Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

IPL results

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

IPL Burn and Scar

I suggest a formal consultation there is no way to determine what is best without a consultation. Best, Dr. Emer.

IPL Burn and Scar