Can I still get Invisalign if I need teeth extraction due to crowding? Am I even a candidate for Invisalign at all? (Photo)

I want to know if I can get Invisalign even though I have some crowding and all of my teeth need straightening out . I Do I need to have teeth extractions and or am I a candidate for Invisalign all together?? Possible cost and or time

Thanks for sending your question. Its important to note that I try to avoid any extractions when treatment my orthodontic patients, as that may create future issues with TMD/TMJ areas. Based on the limited images, it appears that you may be a candidate for invisalign treatment and I have successfully treated other invisalign patients with similar problems as yours.  I would recommend a comprehensive examination.

Los Angeles Dentist