Can Invisalign fix my underbite? And if so, in around how much time? (photos)

I am 21 years old and I used to wear braces when I was younger but my teeth came back to have an underbite. If possible I want to know an estimate of cost and time. Thank you all for your help!

Doctor Answers 2


Hi cinthiai95,
To determine the length of treatment needed to correct your underbite and align your teeth you would need an in person consultation with either a dentist who is certified to do Invisalign or an orthodontist.  Each patient is different and there is not a one size fits all answer. 
Many dental professionals will give you a complimentary consultation before starting any work to discuss the recommended treatment, length of time and cost.  Best of luck!

Las Vegas Dentist
5.0 out of 5 stars 2 reviews


Thanks for posting the pictures. Your case is more advanced than just redoing your braces.  In order to get your teeth in the correct position you will need to surgically reposition one or both of your jaws in addition to wearing braces. This will need to be done after you are finished growing. The cost and time length will Ned to be determined by your dentist, orthodontist and surgeon.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.