What can I do (least invasive possible) to correct sagging jawline and chin. 39 years old. (photos)

I'm not happy with how my jawline Is looking in profile but am trying to avoid surgery if possible. What can I do?

Consider SkinTyte from Sciton

Hello,  thanks for your question.  SkinTyte II from sciton is an excellent, non-invasive option for this condition. There is no down time and you will see the results over the time.  You many need 4-5 treatments.

Dr. Kevin Belasco, Newport Beach, CA

Newport Beach Dermatologist

Treatment options for sagging jawline

Ultherapy would be one non-surgical option to potentially help with lifting and tightening the skin along the jawline, but another option would be radio frequency treatment.  Fractora uses tiny needles to penetrate the skin and deliver heat through radio frequency, which causes skin tightening.  There is also another potential use with something called FaceTite, which delivers radio frequency deeper under the skin to produce more lifting.  This is inserted through a needle puncture behind the ears and under the chin.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Sagging jawline

Frequently, the best non-surgical treatment for jawline tightening is Ulthera - using ultrasound energy to stimulate collagen and contract the connective tissue layer under your skin. You might be a good candidate as it works best in persons who are relatively younger, like you.  If there is a fatty deposit under the chin injection with Kybella can help as well. We routinely use these two treatments in combination to help with the jawline contour. 

Derek Norcom, MD
Portland Physician