Increase in Minoxidil dosage. Is it normal to have more shedding?

Recently I increased my minoxodil 5% qd to bid and I notice increased shedding... Is this normal from increasing the dosage?

Shedding from minoxidil.

Yes, this could be related to the minoxidil. Of course, there are other possible reasons too. It requires a full review of your story and examination of the scalp to confirm why you are experiencing increased shedding recently. Pleasee see your physician if shedding persists or you have concerns.

Shedding from minoxidil.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}