Could my incision placement interfere with my breast dropping ? One incision is lower than the other. (photo)

I had a mastopexy breast lift with 475cc textured silicone round hp implants 5 weeks ago and my left breast is not dropping at the same pace as my right. I am wearing the breast strap under the right breast and over the left 24/7 and massage only the left side top 4 times a day to help with dropping. My left breast also seems larger than the right.

Asymmetric Breasts

Hello,There is no place for massage with any implants, especially textured, which rely on implant adherence to the forming capsule. Massage is not necessary for normal healing, and it will not treat or prevent capsular contracture. Please stop. If your surgeon is recommending this, you should seek second opinions. You will need to be seen, but asymmetric scar placement is probably not the problem, if there is one at all. Best of luck!