How to Improve Uneven Face? (photos)

Hi doctors! I really need your help, because I don't know what to do:(. As you can see in the picture my face is asymmetrical. It really bugs me! Any advice as to what can be done? Thank you very much!

Chin implants

Chin implant surgery has long been touted as a simple operation that reliably gives good results. Result may be compromised by the preoperative analysis, the surgical technique, the implant design and the host response to the implant material. The adequacy of chin projection should take into account several variables including sex, the effect of occlusion on lower lip position, the thickness of the chin pad, and the depth of the labiomental fold. When these variables are not considered, implant augmentation may result in a chin that is unnatural and too large, particularly in a woman.