Is it more important to seek out a doctor who does Power-Assisted Liposuction or to find the best doctor and undergo the type of

PAL liposuction

Great question. There are many different types of liposuction all with their pros and cons. Consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience with liposuction procedures is the most important factor. Good luck!

-Dr. Angelos

Doctor vs liposuction technique

That's a great question. I use PAL exclusively right now in my practice, but I have tried other liposuction techniques in the past. For me, the various liposuction modalities are fairly equivalent and therefore, I think it's more important that you a find a surgeon with the skills and experience you need.

Owen Reid, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Excellent question

I personally perform PAL and like it the best as liposuction treatments go.  I am experienced and comfortable with that technique.  However, I firmly believe that a surgeon who gets good results with their technique of choice is what you are looking for.

Guy Cappuccino, MD
Mount Airy Plastic Surgeon