Is it more important to seek out a doctor who does Power-Assisted Liposuction or to find the best doctor and undergo the type of

Doctor vs liposuction technique

That's a great question. I use PAL exclusively right now in my practice, but I have tried other liposuction techniques in the past. For me, the various liposuction modalities are fairly equivalent and therefore, I think it's more important that you a find a surgeon with the skills and experience you need.

Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Excellent question

I personally perform PAL and like it the best as liposuction treatments go.  I am experienced and comfortable with that technique.  However, I firmly believe that a surgeon who gets good results with their technique of choice is what you are looking for.

Guy Cappuccino, MD
Mount Airy Plastic Surgeon