Is it more important to seek out a doctor who does Power-Assisted Liposuction or to find the best doctor and undergo the type of

Seek out best surgeon or the one who does PAL? Ask Dr. Ellen

Good liposuction results, regardless of the technique or technology, are directly related to the skill of the surgeon with that the particular technique.

I really like PAL!  I've tried other techniques but have not found any as consistent and predictable as PAL.

I think when you are at the point of going in for liposuction consultations to meet surgeons, that is the best opportunity to get educated on what each surgeon feels is their best technique to achieve your goals.  So start by defining  your goals and take it from their!

Good luck.

In good health,

Ellen Mahony, MD

Westport Plastic Surgeon

PAL liposuction

Great question. There are many different types of liposuction all with their pros and cons. Consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience with liposuction procedures is the most important factor. Good luck!

-Dr. Angelos

Tyler Angelos, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Doctor vs liposuction technique

That's a great question. I use PAL exclusively right now in my practice, but I have tried other liposuction techniques in the past. For me, the various liposuction modalities are fairly equivalent and therefore, I think it's more important that you a find a surgeon with the skills and experience you need.

Owen Reid, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Excellent question

I personally perform PAL and like it the best as liposuction treatments go.  I am experienced and comfortable with that technique.  However, I firmly believe that a surgeon who gets good results with their technique of choice is what you are looking for.

Guy Cappuccino, MD
Mount Airy Plastic Surgeon