Had my implants 3 years ago and I noticed a hard lump around my nipple. I have it for a week it doesn't hurt but is hard?

Hard lump around the nipple

Any lump in the with or without previous augmentation should be carefully checked - first with a mammogram, and then possibly with a biopsy.

Masses after augmentation....

ideally should be evaluated by your surgeon.  If you have saline implants, it could simply be the valve that you are feeling.  If not the valve and you have gel, you really should figure out what the lump is.

Curtis Wong, MD

I would check back in with your surgeon, so that they can evaluate you. It will most likely order some type of imaging study (mammogram or ultrasound). 

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question. Is the lump located by the scar?  If so it is just the scar and needs manual massage but either way I would have your plastic surgeon and gynecologist take a look at it to make sure it's nothing else