Is this the implant I feel and see? Lift with implant in May 2016 I knew after surgery my right boob would be a problem (Photo)

. The stitches looked HORRIBLE. My right boob was too swollen. So I couldn't have my stitches removed. (They're still in now) At week 3 ish my right stitches opened up on the top. Now I'm re-stitches but concerned about my left. Although it's healing perfectly according to my dr But I feel like I can see my implant up top. The nurse says it will go away. The doctor says it's a blood pocket. But I feel like I can feel and see it. Even though it's supposed to be under the muscle.

Is this the implant I feel and see? Lift with implant in May 2016 I knew after surgery my right boob would be a problem

I have to say that you are still early on healing process, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, it is normal and that can happen for the first 3 months until your implants have settle in. Open wounds and scars are also very common in this procedure, and also if it happens, you have to get with your plastic surgeon for cleaned and if it's worse , put stitches on it.I recommend you to wait and keep using your post surgical bra, that will help you with the shape and support… 

Trust your surgeon

to do the best possible for you as he/she should be equally motivated to help you achieve the best results possible as you are a direct reflection of his/her abilities.  Yes, you did have a complication but if it is as it appears, it should heal with simple wound care.  As for the bumps you may appreciate, there really isn't anything that can be done at this time so its best not to waste your emotions and energy on this.  Allow yourself to heal and focus on the positives and when you're done healing, then you can critique your results and see if any remedies are available.  And if you feel you are not getting an honest opinion from your surgeon, return here with updated photos and you should get many opinions about what you can possible do to improve things.

Curtis Wong, MD

Hard to tell without an examination

Hello and thank you for your question.  You did the right thing by starting off going to your plastic surgeon to relay your concerns.  My gut feeling is to give it more time and trust you surgeon. I would probably wouldn't start jumping to conclusions until 3-4 months after your surgery.  If you still aren't happy at that point, you could seek a second opinion with a board certified plastic surgeon with expertise in revision breast surgery.  I hope this helps and best of luck to you!

Sincerely,

Dr. Sean Kelishadi

Sean Kelishadi, MD