I was wondering if the non surgical nose job payment is only once.

I am 18 and have 1,500$ saved up for the procedure. I have a small hook like nose and want to straighten it. I was wondering if the payment is only made once for the 8 months to 1 year filler or do I have to go more than once in the same month and pay that same amount "1.500$" every time I go ?

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty

This procedure is with a reversible non long lasting filler and typically lasts 9-18 months depending on the type of filler used here.  Surgery can give you a permanent long term outcome.  Best, Dr. Emer.

nonsurgical rhinoplasty

Nonsurgical rhinoplasty involves placement of temporary fillers in the nose, which is not FDA approved for that application, and will not remove the small hook in the nose, or remove  a dorsal hump.  It will not straighten the nose.  A surgical rhinoplasty is required to shave down the dorsal hump and straighten the nose on a  permanent basis.  For more information and many examples, please see the link and the video below

Filler for nose

Most injectors charge per syringe of filler used.   You should be able to use just one syringe to correct your nose.   Cost per syringe ranges from $500 to $700.

Erik Suh, MD
Bellevue Family Physician