I was wondering if there was a program that I could apply for to get an otoplasty done for possibly free?

I am a Tri athlete who struggles with protruding ears unfortunately I do not have the money to pay for the surgery. I have constantly been bullied about my ears and I have not worn my hair up for many years. I have gone to consultations and the surgery is very expensive, the surgery would be a complete life changer for me.

otoplasty procedure

An otoplasty procedure can be performed under local anesthesia as an outpatient surgical procedure. There are many residency training programs that offer  discounted cosmetic surgery procedures. Check with  your local Medical Center where they have a plastic surgery residency