I had my upper wisdom teeth removed 2 months ago and since then I have regretted it.

I miss having my upper wisdom teeth, they provided structure/support for my face and it's a lot harder to eat now. I know it's rare to get dental implants in the wisdom teeth area. Have any of the dentists had patients in a similar position? Also, will the dental implants add support to my face?

Are implants possible to replace extracted wisdom teeth?

It is extremely rare to have wisdom teeth replaced with dental implants.  Due to their location in the mouth they are difficult to maintain and because the opening is not very wide in the back of the mouth, there is not enough vertical dimension to place and restore an implant.

Charlotte Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon