I would like to get a tummy tuck and BA at the same time

Im 5'1and weight round 130-135lbs . My Breast size are 34B. My goal is to weight 110-115lbs and to have a 34C or 36C breasts....I need help... Please

Tummy Tuck And Breast Augmentation

Thanks for your question! It is very common to have a tummy tuck and breast augmentation performed at the same time. These procedures are most often performed during “Mommy Makeovers”. Typically, it is common to have procedures done at the same time to reduce the duration of the healing process, but this can vary between the patient's medical history and other factors.  In addition to having one downtime, many patients opt for having their Mommy Makeovers performed at the same time to reduce some costs. Please speak with your board-certified plastic surgeon to consult your goals and plans. 

Mommy Makeover /Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/Tummy Tuck/Liposuction/BBL

I appreciate your question. I specialize in breast and body contouring. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Ideal Weight and Procedure

Pregnancy along with aging result in weight fluctuations that can have a substantial impact on a woman’s body. It may cause loss of volume in areas such as breasts and buttocks and even affect the fat distribution in the face. It causes fat to be deposited in other unwanted areas, like your hips or thighs. It stretches the abdominal wall skin and muscle tone. And you can actually approach each of those areas and rejuvenate them and in some cases make them better than before pregnancy. It's always best to be at your ideal stable weight.
Your best bet would be to work further toward your ideal weight and start along with consultations with local surgeons. Best of luck.

I would like an augmentation but don't like my weight

Without photos it is difficult to comment. Keep in mind that cosmetic surgery of the body is not weight loss surgery, and the goal of surgery is not a weight but a change in appearance. Typically, not very much weight is lost with liposuction or a tummy tuck - however, there can be significant improvements in the way things appear. Best.

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than deciding if a tummy tuck or a mommy makeover is for you is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let him explain why one technique may be better than another and if you need a tummy tuck. Many board certified plastic surgeons provide a free first time consult and you should take advantage of that!
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!

Dr derby

You can definitely combine a TT and a breast augmentation. This is a very common procedure combination and will give you a speedy recovery. Best of luck   

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Mommy makeover

Hi and thank you for your question.
It is quite common to combine these two procedures. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options, Best of luck.

Breast Augmentation and Tummy Tuck

It is routine in my practice to combine these two procedures.  There is no reason you can't do them at the same time if they are both needed.

Christopher Costanzo, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover

Get down as close as you can to your goal weight before having surgery. You can visit with a few plastic surgeons now however to determine if you are a good candidate for a combined breast augmentation and tummy tuck. It's a very common combination if you are in good overall health.

William Bruno, MD

Generally speaking, the combination surgical procedures you are considering are done routinely. However, you are wise in being concerned about the safety of combination surgery; risks/possible complications do increase with increased length of surgery…  
It is best to evaluate each patient's suitability for combination surgery on an individualized basis. During this consultation process, after a complete history and physical, the SAFETY of combining these surgical procedures becomes of paramount importance. Plastic surgeon, anesthesia provider, duration of surgery, surgery facility all important considerations. Your best bet: choose your plastic surgeon very carefully; everything else including good judgment/advice/planning, anesthesia provider and safe surgery facility will follow. Best wishes.