I got a TT, Lipo on my back n BBL in june 2016. One butt cheek is bigger and my abdomen stood puffy?

I expected my belly to be completely flat after a TT. Why isn't it?

Pictures or an exam would be necessary to provide you with some recommendations.

TT and BBL gone wrong

You will need an examination of your tummy tuck in order to provide you an accurate answer; there are many reasons why your tummy tuck or BBL may have not gone well and these can be delineated to you during your visit. Alternative, you can provide some photos.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Expect swelling the first few months.  I would recommend follow up with your surgeon. Best of luck.

Ron Hazani, MD

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

There are multiple reasons why your belly isn't flat and unfortunately, we can't tell you without knowing more about your situation. It is best to talk to you PS as they know all the details of your surgery course. As far as the asymmetry with your buttocks. It is important to look at your before/after photos to see if there was asymmetry pre op. Also, did you have any complications during healing? Did you lay on one side more...apply pressure unevenly? A good starting point is to talk to your PS.