I had spot dermabrasion treatment, and it left me with couple large red indents. Will this fade? (Photo)

Im very worried that these red indents will leave a scar. Will it flatten out eventually? Thank you

Thank you for your question. There can be some redness and swelling that develops after a treatment, which usually subsides after a few days. You might have be given an ointment to place on the treated area for several weeks following the procedure to help the healing process and to keep the skin clean. If not, I suggest that you ask your single or double board certified facial plastic surgeon who performed your surgery next time you are together in the follow-up appointment.Best wishes,

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon