Small piece of my flesh detached on the inside of my nose after rhinoplasty. Is it normal?

I was gently cleaning my nostrils from blood and mucus with a q tip, I noticed in one of the nostrils, there is a small part of my flesh that is detached on the middle part of my nose and I can see the end of stitches poking out. (Closed rhinoplasty) Is it ok? Or did my stitches broke at that spot and now that piece is detached? Or did my doc didn't sew it properly? I cant take a pic, it's dark and too small in the nose. Thanks

I cannot be sure without looking in your nose but 90% of the time when patients have this concern it is either just the end of the suture with mucus or crusting on it which can look like flesh. When you see your surgeon next just let him/her know what you see. It is very rarely any cause for concern and even loose sutures can be clipped at this point. Hope that helps!

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon