I am really skinny and I need to gain weight.

I am female 5.5 feet and I weight about 50kilos. Can somebody give me a diet to follow or just help me to gain weight especially in my booty part and hips?

Need to gain weight

Before embarking on weight gain, please be advised that there is absolutely no guarentee it will go to your buttock and/or hips. Staying lean is considerably more healthy. Like any booming fad or fashion, there are always scammers trying to get a peice of the pie. Buttock augmentation/enhancement has become another victim - companies and individuals promoting magical creams, potions, lotions and pills...NONE OF WHICH WORK. It is not yet possible to take a substance that only and exclusively make your derrière grow. Other than being genetically blessed in the buttock and/or consistent rigorous exercise, there is no "natural" way to grow the buttock other than surgery.  Please read on for surgical options and details.  Regarding buttock/hip augmentation surgery, let me start off by saying that I currently see at least 2 - 3 patients, domestic and international,  per week that failed "brazilian buttock lift" (i.e. the fat melted away after 10 - 12+ months) and are now seeking a more reliable and permanent option (i.e. buttock and/or hip implants). 
Allow me to share with you some information that you may not hear elsewhere. There are only two proven safe and relatively effective methods for Buttock Augmentation and Hip Augmentation: 1) Autologous Fat Transfer (using your own fat, transferring from one area of the body to the other) and 2) Buttock/Hip Implants (semi-solid silicone rubber implants that cannot rupture &/or leak). Both are options but what it comes down to, like any surgery, is proper patient selection and long-term results. 
Indeed because at least 80+ % of the fat transferred will melt away within a year, most patients are not good candidates because they lack an adequate amount of fat to harvest. Another tip is that if you purposely gain weight (i.e. fat) for the procedure, the fat you lose first as you get back to your baseline weight is that very same fat that was transferred into your buttock...so don't fall victim to this recommendation. Even those patients that had adequate amounts of fat pre-operatively, still end up seeking buttock implants after a year or so because most of the fat transferred melted away leaving them with minimal result.  Although overall using your own fat is relatively safe, it not infrequently melts away unevenly leaving one butt cheek bigger than the other or with dimpling or hard fat cysts.  The one serious complication that can rarely (< 1%) happen is "fat embolism" in which some of the fat gets into the blood stream and travels up into the lungs, heart, and/or brain causing serious problems. This complication is more likely to happen with the larger amount of fat being transferred. This is even more likely to happen when using fillers like liquid silicone, PMMA, Sculptra, and hyaluronic acids. Also fillers, when injected in large quantities, have a relatively high infection rate, guaranteed tendency to migrate away from the original area they were injected, and almost always stimulate a lot of inflammation with a subsequent and disastrous amount of scar tissue/hardening.
Thus buttock/hip implants become a very good, safe, and long term reliable option for most patients seeking buttock/hip augmentation (at least in my practice). I prefer to insert the buttock implants through a 1 1/2 inch long incision along the inner curve of each upper buttock cheek at the level of the tailbone, similar to two opposing parentheses ")(" (concealed within the crevice between the buttock cheeks) and the hip implants through a ~ 1 inch incision just below the beltline above the hip region. The buttock implant should always be placed under or within the gluteus maximus muscle. In this position, the implant is less palpable, less visible, and does not sag or shift/migrate over time unlike implants placed on top of the muscle. On the other hand, hip implants are placed under just the fascia because no significant muscle exists in this region. However, because they are much smaller and lighter, their likelihood of migration is relatively low. Because all of this, it is extremely important to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure so that the implant placement is precise for both locations. And in this case too, at least in my surgical practice, the infection rate is minimized to

Wanting to gain weight for improved booty

It sounds like you may never be able to gain weight; why don't you consider a buttocks implant. We perform these routinely. Please make a consultation to get more details.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Gaining weight and fat distribution

it should not be all that difficult to gain weight. The combination of fats and processed carbohydrates seem to be very effective. It's not possible for you to change your fat distribution on your own.

In other words you cannot control what part of the body you will gain weight in.

Mats Hagstrom M.D. 

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Really Skinny, wWeight Gain

Most people have the opposite problem.  Caloric intake is important.  If you are having trouble gaining weight, then you are burning off an equal amount of calories taken in.  Calorie intake can be increased by consuming more fatty foods and those having more carbohydrates.  Another factor is activity.  If you are one who is very active, you will burn off all calories taken in.  Decreasing activity to some degree, can help sway the pendulum for you to retain more weight.  You mention wanting more hips and booty.  Your genetics and body composition will determine where fat gain will occur.  Even if you did gain weight, it may not necessarily go to your hips and butt.  It could distribute to other parts of your body.  I think your first step for weight gain would consult with a nutritionist near you to review your concerns.  They can recommend a healthy balanced diet for you to gain weight.    

Steven Svehlak, MD